AchieversNews(10/5/2021): As many as 17 more persons died of COVID-19 in Odisha as the toll mounted to 2197.
The deceased have been identified as:
1. A 41 years old male of Angul district.
2. A 60 years old male of Bolangir district who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
3. An 80 years old female of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Chronic Liver Disease.
4. A 45 years old female of Bhubaneswar.
5. A 40 years old female of Dhenkanal district Sickle Cell Disease.
6. A 42 years old female of Khordha district.
7. A 42 years old female of Kalahandi district.
8. A 47 years old male of Kalahandi district.
9. A 35 years old male of Kalahandi district.
10. A 57 years old male of Puri district.